[Northkeep] The dark side...

Amelia Buckner amelia.buckner at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:11:46 PST 2005

That would be a Norse Apron. If nothing else I can draw one out for you at
wInterkingdom, but I think if you search for one online you will find what
you need. If you can't get a hold of any broaches, the big hand made safety
pins look nice too. I think Crafty Celts sell the really thing but I am not
sure about that. The ones I have we found at a Steppes 12th Night, I think.
Good Luck. Ælfwyn