[Northkeep] Scribal Thursday/winter get-together

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 21:38:14 PST 2005

Well, it's snuck up on me this month... had Siobhan not mentioned it at
wInterkingdom, I probably would have forgotten (well, until my yahoo
reminder popped up, anyway).

It's the Third Thursday of the month, and that means Scribal Guild
meeting... however, no one has shown interest in the last few months, so I
offer this last opportunity, and perhaps a little incentive, to meet...
let's get together with some snacks, work on scrolls, or chit-chat, or just
watch a holiday movie or something... if no one shows up this month, I will
probably suspend meetings until Spring. It doesn't seem anyone is very
interested right now, and when it's cold, it's uncomfortable for Morgan and
me to drive out there without a heater in my car(s)... so unless someone
comes up with an alternate location closer to home (hint, hint, Elodie) or
shows interest in continuing right now, then this will be our last meeting
til it warms up... now, if someone e-mails me and asks to have a meeting, I
will be happy to attend and make the announcement... and if anyone needs to
submit completed scrolls or collect blank ones, PLEASE feel free to e-mail
me and we can make arrangements to do so. Until then... I hope to see some
of you, even if it's just to socialize, this Thursday at 7:00pm at Lady
Siobhan's house in Sand Springs!!! If you need directions, feel free to
ask...

Gisela
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra