[Northkeep] Saga Articles

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Tue Feb 1 18:02:00 PST 2005

Thank you, Diarmaid. Cool. I appreciate your"advertising" for the Saga and I
certainly hope to see some of the results.

Just so all of you know, I will be happy to edit articles for you and make
sure the grammar is right.... that should make it easier for you.

Looking forward to receiving articles from more of you.

Lynn the Inquisitive