[Northkeep] Fw: [Ansteorra] What's New? ;)

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Wed Feb 2 14:07:23 PST 2005

Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 3:15 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] What's New? ;)

What's new? The newly updated Cracked Anvil page is what's new!  We have
just added a partial class list as well as a tentative event schedule. We've
also added info on the brewing competitons and a feast menu (including
herbed chicken, rice almondine, candied orange peels and much much more!).

And let's not forget Tigger Heraldry, Plague Frog (Mourner's Guild not
provided) and  general fun and excitement in the Smythkepe tradition. And be
sure not to miss "the 'Ol Order Changeth" on Saturday night (what do I mean
by that? I'm not telling... heh-heh-heh).

How much is all this fun and excitement?  $14 covers both the Site and Feast
(non-members please add $3). Off-board (what are you going to do... get a
Dagwood Burger at A&W?)  deduct $7.00
Children 13-17: Deduct $1.00 from Adult Fees   Children 8-12: Site fee
$3.50; With Feast $7.00

5 and under: no charge

Bring a dessert for the dessert buffet and save an extra $1.00

Site is discreetly wet (period containers only, please take your empties
home with you).

For more information, please see our webpage:
http://www.smythkepe.org/pages/5/index.htm  or contact one of the following
friendly faces

Autocrat: Lady Eva Helena Vettori (mka Laura Lovell)
evahelenavettori at yahoo.com
Reservationist: Lady Bridget O'Fallon  (mka Cathy Simkins) simkcat at aol.com
or 479-929-5362 (before 10pm, please!)
Class-o-crat: THL Moira nic Bryn (mka Cathy
Armstrong)moirabryn at sbcglobal.net
Merchant-crat: Lord Edrei the Quiet (mka David Backlin) edrei at earthlink.net

So what are you waiting for, an invitation? This IS your invitation! ;)