[Northkeep] FW: Ancient Superweapons

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Wed Feb 2 12:22:29 PST 2005

Remember how I told you a lady at my work went overseas and worked on a
team of people who designed and built a "City Destroyer" for the
Discovery Channel? Well, apparently, it didn't aire when they scheduled
it. They aired the first episode of 3, and now they're finally going to
show the other 2. Here's the info, let's hope they play both of them as
scheduled this time...
Chris

Hello All,

Just an update that "The Claw", the second of the three parts to the
series, will air tonight, Wednesday, Feb. 2nd, at 7pm and 10pm on the
Discovery Channel.

"The City Destroyer", which I participated in, has been re-scheduled for
next Wednesday, Feb. 9th, at 7pm and 10pm on the Discovery Channel.  As
requested, I will send a reminder for this next week and as always there
are pictures and additional information on the webpage:
www.geocities.com/jenxxr.  Hopefully these dates won't change!

Thanks,
Jennifer Prichard
JPrichard at Benham.com