[Northkeep] Fw: Prereserves for CA

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Feb 7 12:55:16 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <Ozarkitty at aol.com>
To: <steldr at cox.net>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 2:36 PM
Subject: Prereserves for CA

> Greetings Baroness Mercedes,
>
> The time for Cracked Anvil is fast approaching.  We have 50 prereserves
for feast already! This includes you and TE Ainar, Elizabetta and
Beorlithic.  Feast is going to be held to 100. With Her Majesty attending I
expect us to have a full house and I do not want any of our loyal neighbors
left without a seat.  I wanted to find out if you have a list of people that
are planning to attend from Ansteorra and stay for feast so that I might
hold a place for them.  Late this week I will have a general announcement
posted to the lists of how many seats are left so this is a private request
before the rush.