[Northkeep] Musicians' meeting & premonitions...

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at juno.com
Fri Feb 4 18:57:25 PST 2005

I must have been channelling you this afternoon... I e-mailed myself to
post that exact question once I got home... but I didn't have to because
YOU did... wouldn't be the first time I've done something like that. I am
getting better at knowing what is about to happen in my de ja vu's, too.
I freaked out my daughter's dad a week or so ago. His brother and
sister-in-law had just left to go to their birthing class, and I was
standing near the front door... I got that dejavu feeling, saw myself
look out the front door and knew they were coming back because they had
forgotten something... I think I even knew it was a book, but that part
wasn't as strong as the rest... anyway, I didn't see them, so I turned
back to Tom... but then I saw myself look out the door again, so I did...
I heard him ask my what I was looking at, so I turned back to him... he
asked me "what?" (probably more from the look on my face than the fact
that I kept looking outside) so I told him that I had a dejavu that they
had forgotten something and came back for it. While facing him, he said
"they did come back"... of coarse, he thought I thought he was joking,
but it didn't suprise me at all, so I said "ok"... he said, "no really,
they're back"... and then she walked in the door saying that they had
forgotten their book... Tom then proceeded to tell me I needed to leave
now, lol. He was joking, but I Think he was just a little freaked out. He
wasn't totally suprised, though. When we were together, he was convinced
I was the devil because I always knew what he was thinking... sometimes
he thought I was putting those thoughts in his head, lol. He's so silly.
One time, we did that "rock, paper, scissors" thing and we did it about
20 times and we did the same one EVERY time, without hesitation. Even I
thought that was weird.

I used to be able to make people call me... I can definitely make people
yawn when I talk to them on the phone... it's quite amusing...
Chris