[Northkeep] Brewers

alesone at northkeep.org alesone at northkeep.org
Fri Feb 4 20:03:04 PST 2005

Greetings,

I thought this might interest some people.

There is a place on 71st and Memorial in the Oaks shopping center in Tulsa
called High Gravity.

They sell home brewing and wine making supplies.  We went in and looked around
and talked to the people working there.

They have only been opened for about 5 months.  They seem to have a wide
variety of yests and a lot of kits.

We asked about honey, and they told us that they are working on getting a local
supplier.

They also have a website, they told me, but I forgot what it was.  Sorry guys.

Alesone