[Northkeep] Persona Workshop Satuday

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 16:20:49 PST 2005

Yes, despite the sudden change in weather, the Persona Workshop is still
happening. Anyone who can get there a little early and help set up is very
welcome. Also, anyone who can bring a propane heater would be greatly
appreciated.

We *may* be getting started a little late (like 1/2 an hour), but all
classes should pretty well follow acording to scheduale (those will be
available along with entry forms for the persona contest at the site).

If anyone has further questions, you may contact me at:
kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com or
405-601-5545

Thank you,
~kaitlynn morgan