[Northkeep] Re: Scrolls etc

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:08:45 PST 2005

cool, id like to do that.....unfortunately I have classes this semester on
Mon, Weds and Thurs nights so I cant make that.  Nor populace either as I
just realized.....BAH!!  I guess Ill just get some hobby lobby stuff and
start workin on my calligraphy and some celtic stuff in the watercolors.  I
found a cool book with 139 celtic patterns in it for like $6 at borders,
including some ornate alphabets.

Thanks for the start and try to catch you all later,

Cearl