[Northkeep] Known world handbook

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 08:50:59 PDT 2005

And speaking of Brian Price -- Chivalry Bookshelf is working on gathering
material for a new Known World Handbook, and is looking for photographs

(From the website):
"May 03, 2005 – We have just completed a broad-stroke agreement with the
SCA, Inc. to produce the New Known World Handbook, during 2005-6. We have a
contest going for photographs, as well as a suggestion address for what
should be in the new Handbook. Your photo could win $300 or one of ten $50
gift certificates at http://www.revival.us."

I wrote to him recently about what sorts of shots they are looking for and
he says "We're looking for a variety; high-end arts/sciences, fighting,
activity shots, photos that capture the
essence of the SCA experience."

What this means is that if you have photos, you might want to submit them.
With any luck they'll get enough submissions that they can mine through them
to get the really good shots.  If you aren't sure how to do it, or what -
I'm planning on sending him a CD or so of them as soon as possible.  I know
that for -my- book, he wants photos in 300 dpi Tiff format, so I think it
might be safe to assume the same thing here.

Marc/Diarmaid