[Northkeep] Signal deadline Sunday June 19

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Thu Jun 16 08:21:54 PDT 2005

Hi guys,

Even though officers' meeting is Wednesday evening, your Saga submissions are still due Sunday, June 19.

Remember, submissions are or can be: officers' reports, pictures, drawings or other art work, how to articles, history articles, research info, recipes, SCA/Northkeep history articles, persona info, etc.

Don't worry if you think you cannot write or your feel your grammar is not great -- I can edit your articles for you. But I can't write stuff I don't know about. You can. I hope to see some of your work soon.

Thanks,

Lynn the Inquisitive
LRA at olpdsl.net