[Northkeep] pop up shade pavilion

melissa vonaschen melissavonaschen at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 10:50:48 PDT 2005

i am forwarding this as requested from the mooneschadowe list.  i was also told to add that there would be no problem with picking up and dropping off the pavilion in tulsa on our way thru to and from inola.  thanks.
~ayla

Please pardon the bandwidth.

I need to borrow a pop-up, no-stakes-required shade
tent for Saturday. I will be helping a party of
motivated individuals as they go through two tightly
packed storage sheds in Inola (just east of Tulsa),
and we will need a place to designate as the
headquarters and rally point (and waterbearers
pavilion!).

If you can help us, please reply to this message. We
can come pick up the tent if you'd like - we'll be
coming from Stillwater and through Tulsa.

Thank you very much!
~Elsa mka Libby
and Charles the Grey