[Northkeep] date extension for re-authorizatoin process

faolanmacfarland at cox.net faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Thu Mar 10 12:44:46 PST 2005

sorry if this is duplicate - it didnt look right on my webmail and thougth fighters would be interested.

In service
Faolan

Greetings,

In light of the extensive re-authorization process, the warranting of
several
new regionals and other considerations, and after consultation with His
Majesty, we have decided to extend the date of authorization card
expiration to
April 30, 2005.  For those who currently have yellow (gold) cards, they
will
remain in effect until this date.  Please see your regional or other
authorization
marshal to get re-authorized.  Lists of authorization marshals can be
found
on the Earl Marshal's webpage.  If there is no one in your area listed,
please
email me privately and we will find someone to accommodate your needs.

My thanks to those authorization marshals, Sir Balvin & Sir Owen among
others, who have been steadily working towards getting our participants
re-authorized.  Thank you also to Lady Vara, Marshallate Secretary, for
turning the cards
around the day she receives the forms.  We this kind of dedication, we
should
have everyone taken care of by the deadline.

In Service,

Patrick Michael
Earl Marshal