[Northkeep] missing car found!

roger walker draegan88 at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 04:37:00 PDT 2005

Just thought I would pass on my happiness,  In case
you didn't know, our car was stolen out of our
driveway back in January.  Last night the police
called and they found it sitting in a residential area
about 2 miles from our house.  The column was broken
(obviously), and it had a flat tire, but other than
that there was no damage done.  Even my tools and
Christmas presents were still in the trunk!  I am so
exited I can't stand it!!!  Now all I have to do is
get a new column and re tag it!  Anyone know how much
a steering column costs these days?

Yahoo! Mail