[Northkeep] No Heraldic Commenting Tonight

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 07:38:14 PDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

I have decided that there will be no Heraldic
Commenting tonight. There are only 6 items in the
Gazette, one of which is the badge for the Kenmare. I
think that we will be able to quickly hammer them out
on Sunday during the consultation day.  This will also
give people who may not have exposure to the
commenting process a chance to see what it is.

See you all Sunday!!! (Saturday at the sale if I can
finish painting the living room by then!!)

Zahava