[Northkeep] Grub and Garb Tomorrow!!!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:05:01 PDT 2005

According to my chat with the Baron and other members who responded
via email both public and private, looks like the Grub and Garb is a
go!!!

On the last Wednesday fighter practice of every month we will have
Grub and Garb.
Get all garbed up, bring a dish for the pot luck and come on out and
have some fun, watch some fighting and do some drumming and other fun
SCA stuff. Bring your projects and your kiddos! This attracts alot of
newcomers so it will be great! The more the merrier!

 Tomorrow Morgan and I will be bringing hotdogs for everyone. (I think
they have a grill out there... someone correct me if I am wrong!) I
have charcoal so if you have other meat you want grilled bring it on
out!  This is short notice I know, but it will be a month before we
get to do it again. :)

Fighter Practice can be our event away from events. It brings us all
closer and it is really a lot of fun.

This is at McClure park 11th and Memorial.  Around 630 or so. See ya
there!!!! ( I may be a little late because of work this time)

Tega