[Northkeep] Grub and Garb Tomorrow!!!

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Wed May 25 10:54:39 PDT 2005

Hello all!

I'm sure this will work out well for everyone involved. It will give
everyone something else to do in between events and may help draw in
new people to our group.

Being as this is the first one for us, I wanted to throw out a couple
concerns and comments.

If you are bringing children, please keep a good watch on them so that
they don't get to close to the fighters. We don't have a roped off
area to fight and I'd hate to see a small run in and get bopped.

Even the not so young ones need to keep a good eye out when moving
about the fighters. We have helmets that limit our vision and
shields/weapons that tend to swing out and move around our bodies at a
good distance. I'm sure there are a couple people out there that have
been struck with a wandering shield (Cearl) or sword (Montega) and
know what I am talking about.

The parking for the area is a bit limited right in front of where we
fight. The fighters, I'm sure, would like to see that we reserve the
front line of spaces for the fighters so that we can dump our stuff
off right there and not have to haul it from afar.

I think this could be a really good attention drawer and fun gathering
for our populace. I just want to make sure that it all goes off
without a hitch. With more people we will all need to administer a bit
more awareness and courtesy to all involved.

If there are any more concerns or comments, please feel free to share.

Thanks!
Morgan Blackdragon