[Northkeep] Wednesday Practice

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:00:58 PDT 2005

Not going to be able to make it tonight. Mundane life beckons and I
have a busted shield. Good fighting to everyone else that attends.

Question... Is there still any kind of armoring or the like going on
still? I need a hand in making a new shield. I currently lack a saw to
cut it out and a mold/press to get the curve in it. Any help would be
greatly appreciated and I could fight sword and board at the KoH Demo
on Saturday.

Thanks!
Morgan