[Northkeep] Three Kings

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 09:34:04 PST 2005

 The swords of Clan Davidson are called to battle against our enemies. Long have we suffered the slings and arrows of the other clans, but no more.  However, swords are not all that are needed. We are also in need of artisans, rapier fighters, and servers. All hands will be welcome, and all will be welcome to the spoils fo war that I know our clan will recieve. Declare for the Davidsons and you will be well rewarded. We Davidsons are the fiercest who will set foot on the field and we will be victorious. So rally your clansmen, those skilled in the arts, and those who do battle with the rapier and join your force to ours and we shall drink in victory like a fine vintage.

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Clan Davidson