[Northkeep] Woodworking?

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 14:56:07 PST 2005

Martha Steward EAT YOUR HEART OUT!
I was thinking pencil sharpener, but WOW! That was as far as I got with
it... I also thought one of our archers who make their own arrows could be
of service... I am fairly certain there's a sharpening tool similar to a
pencil sharpener... but your idea is just perfect!

Gisela (who has a lot to learn from Talana!!!)