[Northkeep] "Apple Pie"

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 19:04:58 PDT 2005

I was wondering if anyone had the recipe for the
scrumdiliumptious drink I discovered at Guardian,
thanks to my dear little friend Aelfwyn (Elizebetta's
relation), known as Apple Pie? It was so yummy I would
like to insure I have plenty more this weekend to
which I am willing to bring whatever ingredients are
necessary to make a pitcher of it. But I NEED to know
what to bring!

Looking forward to this weekend and seeing old SCA
friends and new, and sharing such a lovely drink as
this...

Gisela