[Northkeep] seeking rosewater

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Thu Oct 27 17:10:00 PDT 2005

There is a little Mid-Eastern store on Memorial at 51st. I can't recall the
name of it at the moment, but it is in a little strip mall along the back.
It is behind the Walgreen's. They regularly carry rose water and orange
flower water and other such things for a reasonable price.

Lynn the Inquisitive