[Northkeep] seeking rosewater

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 17:12:15 PDT 2005

or there is Kabanis on Admiral, or Cedars imports on 21st I think
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

Morgan Blackdragon <blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
Shishkabobs. Its a small restaurant at 31st and Garnet in the corner
of the stripmall thing that Albertsons is in. Really good food, very
friendly staff, and really good prices on their spices. They have a
small selection of goods in the restaurant.

~Morgan~