[Northkeep] Dionadair Tourney

John Glenn glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 19:12:06 PDT 2005

As a Co-Founder and past winner of this tournement let me be the first to answer you.
 All past winners are, BY TRADITION ONLY,  not competing for the title, several may compete just to add flavor to the event. The Format for the event is set by the current winner.
Qualifications to compete for the title are simple:
you must currently be a non belted fighter
who lives in
and regularly attends
Northkeeps Fighters Practice

That is all
Some past winners have put further clarification on these , I.E  minimum number of practices attended in the past year.

Ld Damon may remember more of the begining than I and he is welcome to shed further light on the subject...

Angus
Dionader #8, I checked

Will Phillips <wp at willphillips.org> wrote:
Ok, just to make sure I (and hopefully others) understand, can someone
explain the format of the Dionadair Tourney coming up? I would most
certainly appreciate it. Are past Dionadair winners able to compete (or win
the title, which may be a seperate matter)? What is the format of said
tournament?

Thanks and see most of you tomorrow evening.

In humble service,

Hugo von Ortenburg