[Northkeep] Is anyone going to Blood of Heroes?

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 17:55:35 PDT 2005

I realize it is the same weekend as Dionadair, but I
was seriously considering going to this event. It is
in the vicinity of Fayetteville, AR, which for me, is
not that far (seeing as how that's where my whole
family lives and my parents are from)... so I was
wondering if anyone else was going to go? Or will it
just be me and Susan?

Gisela
(who hates going places where I don't know anyone)