[Northkeep] Silver Jewelry repair

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 20:44:33 PDT 2005

I don't think so. Like I said, it's like it was dipped
in silver, not set in prongs... it is completely
wrapped by a solid band. Perhaps someone could do it,
but the one person I spoke to years ago said it wasn't
worth it because it was silver and Garnet and therefor
would cost more to fix than the ring was worth. It had
a small leafe on either side of the Garnet and one had
gotten caught on something and bent back, cracked, and
may have broken off but I don't remember. I did see it
recently, but not sure where... going to try real hard
to find it, but I may not have time before Crown.

Gisela

--- Betsy Marshal <betsy at softwareinnovation.com>

northkeep-bounces+betsy=softwareinnovation.com at ansteorra.org