[Northkeep] Fw: Baby Shower for Domi & Elric

Faolan Macfarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Fri Sep 30 07:48:56 PDT 2005

I was asked to post since she was not on Northkeep list.

I am posting to the list because I have had several people ask about the
baby shower that Hannah is doing for Elric and I at Namron Protectorate. She
did not have addresses for everyone and it would have been expensive to send
a personal invite to you all. I just wanted you to know so that nobody's
feelings were hurt. The Shower is on Saturday around noon I think and we are
registered at Baby'sRUS.com under Angela Swanson.
I Love you all and maybe we will have a baby by then. I hope she doesn't
decide to come in the middle of this weekend or next.
Can't wait to see you all at Crown,
Domi