[Northkeep] "Raining" Crown?

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 07:59:09 PDT 2005

Elizabeth de Calais, and anyone else who may have been
expecting me, I don't think I will be attending Crown
after all... I realized yesterday that it would take
me 2 tanks of gas to get there and back, which I can't
afford, and made arrangements to ride with the one
who's name is pronounced "Karl"... however, it has
also come to my attention that it is going to rain
Saturday and if there's one thing worse than me being
cold, it's me being SOGGY!!! If I had a dry bed (like
inside my bus) and very little rain during the day, to
where I could hide out inside without spending ALL day
there, then I might go... but being an outdoor event,
it doesn't make much sense to be stuck inside all day.
I had volunteered to serve feast, but it may stop
raining about that time, lol. So unless someone has a
dry place for my son and me to sleep since it is 70%
likely to t-storm tonight and 60% through tomorrow, I
am going to just wait for the next event in 2 weeks to
see you all.

Sorry Elizabeth!
Gisela