[Northkeep] Anyone need a ride to Crown?

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 21:03:42 PDT 2005

Yes, please someone ride with this really nice lady!!
I was going to (and help share gas costs) but then the
urge to get my new (okay, new to me!) Jetta out on the
open road to see how fast it can go got the best of
me....

miri/zahava
(hmmm have a feeling the office pool on how long it'll
take me to get my first ticket is about to sky-rocket
for Friday... heh, heh, heh. As Diethelm put it, "This
is the fastest car you've ever owned, isn't it?")