[Northkeep] Anyone need a ride to visit Zahava in jail?

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 23:12:59 PDT 2005

Well, make sure you let someone know the route you're
taking so we can send out search parties and check
with law enforcement agencies along said route to see
where they may have hauled you off to... I will
personally try to sneak a file inside a candy bar for
ya or something...

I may not have someone riding with me, but
Caerl/Karl/WHATEVER! will be caravanning with me so at
least I'll know where I'm going... or at least
following someone else who does.

You had me laughing SO hard reading this!!!
Gise