[Northkeep] once more, another worker's comp court date/coming back for awhile!....

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 08:08:57 PDT 2006

Heil and Health to all my friends and family of the Great Kingdom of Ansteorra, Barony of Northkeep, and Canton of Chemin Noir--

  Once more, I am coming back to the (mundanely called) Tulsa area for Worker's Comp. Trial, except this time I recieved very very little notice.  I will be in court 04/26/06, a Wedsnday, and probably the next two days.  As in the 4+ times I have returned to the fair and Noble lands of the Star Thrones, I will need a place to stay for around a week starting this Sunday or Monday.  I will probably be seeing a doctor, and meeting my attorney as well during this time.

  Lady Gisela of Barony Northkeep and her Kinder have Kindly and Generously opened their home to me on all of the previous occasions, and though she assures me I am not a burden (except for her futon, LOL) I would once again like to see if there is anyone in the area who could put me up.  In theory, this is the final time/week I am coming out, and this is the Judgement phase of the Trial, but Judges and the Respondent's attorneys will do illogical things, it seems.............  Such as spending more than twice the amount of the (projected) Judgement on 3 P.I.'s-----yes 3-------- to monitor me here in Arizona for 2 years.  Multiple witnesses to this, not paranoia!

  So, back to the point, if there is anyone that can put me up and feed me some, I would be in your debt.

  Thank you, one and all, and I now return you to your regularly scheduled e-mailings!

  Yours in Service to The Dream,

  Robert M. Stewart, Sr.
  520-829-5312

Lord Skerri Valtorsson
Barony of Tir Ysgithr
Kingdom of Atenveldt

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed