[Northkeep] Re: Newcomers At The Park (long)

Dennis England sirbalvin at cox.net
Thu Apr 6 21:33:34 PDT 2006

We haven't had  any Baronial moots for sometime.  Those are fun.  I think
maybe Gest and I did the first one around 20 years ago.  We had a get
together and a little fighting mini-tournament for fun.  Of course we
weren't so big in those days.  We could try that again.  If only we had a
free weekend...

Balvin