[Northkeep] Garage Sale

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 14:02:23 PDT 2006

Greetings, Northkeep!

  This is just a reminder of the garage sale happening next weekend, April 29th.  For those of you not attending the casting class in Mooneschadowe, I encourage you to assist with this fundraiser for the Barony.  I will be taking donations as early as Monday, April 24.  My house is located at 4967 E. 27th Street.

  On a side note; we will be finished in plenty of time for Ludo's Party, and anything not sold in the sale will be donated to charity.  Please give of your old stuff or just time.  People start visiting the sales early around here, so a start time of around 7 am is anticipated.

  In service,
  Kale