[Northkeep] Garage Sale

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 08:55:11 PDT 2006

Good morning, everybody!

  This is just your friendly reminder that the garage sale will be on Saturday.  I will be home this evening after 7PM, and tomorrow evening after 6 to take donations and start setup for Saturday.

  Please donate your old stuff, help set up or tear down, or just come sit with us for a while.  It's a great time to chat with friends, while making money for a worthy cause (The BEST Barony in the known world, of course).

  Feel free to email me or call at 810-7108.

  And now, back to your regularly scheduled day....

  Kale