[Northkeep] Newcomers and meeting

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 21:26:05 PDT 2006

I remember not long after I started playing, Ettiene (I know I wrecked
the spelling of his name) had a mock court and if he had not given
this class I would have been totally lost. It was because of that
class that I knew what was going on at the next court I attended.
Things like that are gold to newcomers and make them feel more like a
part of the group