[Northkeep] Hillary Tents

Loralei loraleiriney at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 15:10:47 PDT 2006

I have a Hillary I bought over 14 years ago from a pawn shop ( there in stillwater actually) not
sure of actuall age...

It is 16x 18 or so and still very very sound...been thru over 20 yrs in SCA...over 14 Estrellas
and a couple of Pennsic's.... it is all canvas....

I would reccommend in a heart beat...
Lady Lann