[Northkeep] Re: Sat. Practice

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 11 19:16:41 PDT 2006

For those who don't have other obligations let's plan of doing the 11
a.m. Sat. Fighters practice in Chemiin Noir.  IIRC it's only an hour
from South Tulsa to their practice ground.  It's good for us to support
our fighting bretheren in the Canton and just good sportsmanship not to
ask them to always drive down to us in order to get practice with us.
We can put in several hours of practice and still be back to Tulsa early
enough for those with evening plans.

Fintan, if you'll chime in with directions for those who haven't been
there before t'd be appreciated.

	Damon
	Warden of Chemin Noir