[Northkeep] Re: Sat. Practice

fintan at cableone.net fintan at cableone.net
Wed Apr 12 21:43:24 PDT 2006

As always All is Welcome to our practice. there is a nice spot we use with shade and
close by Restrooms. Chemin Noir Sat Practice is in Sooner Park. We use the North West
corner near the new tennis courts. Make your way to Bartlesville on US75 in town
there is an overpass that is Adams Blvd (Highway 60) Go East on
US60 tell Madison Blvd. The Park is a few blocks North. You want the
far north entrance. I am normaly there early so look for my Gold Ford Focus Wagon. Fiontan