[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Populace & Other Stuff

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Tue Aug 22 17:01:55 PDT 2006

Greetings Good Gentles!

Chemin Noir Populace meeting for August will be Thursday, August 24th at
the Arvest Bank (Dewey branch) Branding Iron Room at 7:30.
As usual, the 'after meeting' will be at Montana Mike's.  Garb incouraged
but we won't turn you away if you're 'undressed' ;)!

Other Notes:  Fiontan's Housewarming/Revel/Costume Party is Friday Night
at his new house (123 Morningside).  Please wear your garb or favorite
'RenFair' stuff.* Shenanigans to start at 9:00 PM  BYOL-Some food will be on hand
or bring some to share.  Don't forget your chairs/drums/etc.
* Or be a Roman/gypsy/Mongol/whatever!  Anyone NOT in garb will be dressed in
whatever is on hand...with No regard to whether it matches gender!!! Pictures will
be taken.
If you need info...please e-mail either Fiontan or me.

Aoife, acting as scribe...etc...etc