[Northkeep] Grub N Garb Aug 30th! (NEXT week)

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 20:05:46 PDT 2006

NEXT WEEK is Grub N Garb!
Come on out and have some fun and watch some fighting
Bring your crafts, drums and such.
Dancers come on out and dance to the drumming!

Don't forget to garb up and bring something yummy for a pot luck

Grub N Garb is the LAST wednesday of every month.
Located at McClure Park at 7th and Memorial around 7:00 PM

Let this not be just a Northkeep event! We invite ALL of our neighbors
to come on out!

Hope to see you all there!!!!

Lady Montega Blackdragon

PS
Every Wednesday is fighter practice all should
feel free to come out garb or not and have some fun!