[Northkeep] Directions to the Inventory/Revel

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 14:40:57 PDT 2006

Directions to the Inventory/Revel at my house:

The address is 929 S. Canton Ave

Make your best way to 11th and Yale (if you are new to
Tulsa and need help getting to 11th and Yale email me)
Go east on 11th Street 3 blocks to Canton and turn
left (north). My house is the 2nd on the right (east).
If you get lost call my cell- 633-3406 it will be on
my hip all day.

Zahava