[Northkeep] Favor to ask on Saturday

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Thu Dec 7 20:30:31 PST 2006

It looks like we are going to be without operating vehicle and unable to
make it up this weekend.  Kit is flying in on Friday night and will be
at her grandmas and would love to go to the event.  She's in from 21st
and Sheridan, so not far from the event.  Is there someone who could
stop by and pick her up?  Also she will need to borrow some garb, I
think she's about 5'9" and a size 8 currently-not sure how tall you are
Olivia but you were my best guess for someone who might have a dress
that would fit her.

Thank you all so much and hope the Jeep is fixed tomarrow so Peg and I
can make it,
Susan