[Northkeep] Damon Xanthos (Wookie)

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 21:19:57 PST 2006

Dearest Damon,

  Please except my sincerest sympathies at the loss of your mother,  you and your family will be in my prayers.

  In service,
  ML Katrina

Lady Catin <lady_catin at yahoo.com> wrote:
  As some of you may know, Damon's (Wookie) mother passed away Tuesday. He has asked that I forward the funeral information along to you.

The Rosary will be held at 7 PM Friday night, at the Floral Haven Chapel at 6500 129 E Ave, Broken Arrow, OK 74012. This is approximately 129th and 61st St.

The Mass will be held at 1 PM Saturday afternoon, at St. Benedict's Church at 2200 W Ithica St, Broken Arrow, OK 74012. This is approximately 101st and 145th.

Please pass along prayers and good wishes for Damon and his family.

In Service,

Kale