[Northkeep] Winterkingdom Thank You's

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sun Dec 10 17:23:19 PST 2006

I want to extend a thank you to my tavern buddies and let everyone know who
helped make it happen. Adiernan,(sp?) you are a solid rock upon whom I could
depend - could not have put this together without you. Bless your patient and
gracious heart, many times over!
 Lynn, you know who your real friends are when it is crunch  time AND when it
is time to clean up - you stayed for the whole yardage and  I so appreciated
it. You are a real friend and I truly cherish you.
Aethelred, unlike your historically named counterpart, you are definitely
not to be confused with the "Unready". Thank you so much for coming through when
 we really needed help, and cheerfully serving in a less than glamorous job.
And,  for you, I have more Guinness jokes whenever you wish- (ha, ha!).
Hope everyone was well filled, enjoyed themselves, and learned some  stuff!
Regards,
Anawyn