[Northkeep] CHRISTMAS REVEL

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 18:23:04 PST 2006

Hello Dear Fellow Barony Subjects:

  I again come to you to remind you of the Revel at my home on Dec. 23, 2006.  It will be from 7pm until ?.  If you think that you will be able to come please either e-mail me or give me a call, so I may adequately shop.  Please bring a dish of finger foods, and BYOL.  I can provide pop, coffee, juice, etc..  Will also make a goodly protion of goodies.  If anyone would like to come early Sat and help get ready,  we could make it a great day.  Also, mundane dress is fine, or garb, your choice.  Hopefully the weather will be pleasant for I do have a large firepit by the pond.  That will be great for roasting marshmellows and telling stories.  Also please bring chairs for outside.  My phone number is 810-3778.  My home is very easy to find.  Go south on Hiway 75 to Glenpool, turn at the light on 141st street south.  Go about 3.3 miles to South Lewis.  I am the second driveway on the north after South Lewis.  There is a white pipe fence in front along the road and along the
 driveway to the house.  The house is about 250 feet or so off the road.  There are some christmas lights up.  Again, please let me know if you can make it.  I hope many of you can.  Also let me know if you might be interested in dirty Santa gifts?  If you can't make it, I wish for you and your family a wonderful christmas and a very happy new year.

  In your service, Katrina  810-3778