[Northkeep] Officers in Dec.--repost

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Sun Dec 17 19:48:21 PST 2006

Guess this was missed by some.  Here's a repost.

Guten Tag Herren und Damen,

Due to scheduling issues with the Library and folks having other
obligations we won't hold a formal officers meeting this month.  I
haven't heard of any, but if an officer has a pressing issue which needs
to be dealt with this month please contact me at home or by email.

So...here's this month's business.  (If you know someone that is not on
the list who might be interested in this stuff please give them a copy.)

Winterkingdom - The event went off well. If you have receipts please get
them submitted to Anawyn as soon as possible.  We only have 30 days from
the event to get the report submitted and we're also coming up on the
year end report so any money which needs to change hands should do so
soon.   If you have comments, issues, suggestion, whatever from the
WInterkingdom event please send them to me while they're fresh in your
mind and we'll cover them at the Jan. officers.

We had put out a deadline of Dec. for folks to submit to be autocrat for
Castellan.  This has been pushed out to the Jan. officers meeting.
Since we already have a site committed what is usually the hardest part
has been taken care of for you. [We need someone to step up for
Feastocrat as well. ] If you want to autocrat the event you need to
submit an application to the Coronet and myself.  Include a copy of your
membership card and drivers license.  If you want to do the feast put
together a proposed menu and estimate of costs.

The office of Minister of Children is open for applicants.  Please
submit applications to Lady Yrmentrude, The Coronet, The
regional/kingdom MOC, and myself.  I want to thank Lady Yrmentrude for
the whole hearted dedication she displayed at carrying out her office.

Once I get a confirmation from the Library I will post the meeting
schedule for next year.

In service to the Coronet and Barony,

	Damon Hroarsson
		Seneschal, Northkeep