[Northkeep] OT Request OOPS!

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 17:36:36 PST 2006

Good question, Zubeydah.  I received the list via email from a lady here in town.  I do not know her personally, but she is on a mailing list I subscribe to.

  Good info, GG!  I was not aware of the need to refrain from including rank in the address.  Thank you for making that clear.  I would have made that mistake.

  Thanks to everyone who is sending letters, cards and packages to these people.  I know they will truly appreciate whatever you are able to send.  My Dad was in the military for 30 years, and I'm sure he would have been so happy to get something from back home, letting him know his efforts were appreciated and dedication to the military never forgotten.  Dad died over 2 1/2 years ago.  In a way, writing to these men and women is my way of saying, "I love you, Dad, and I will never forget you fought for my freedom."  Remember, it's not free.

  Until they all come home.........

  Sincerely,
  Aodh/Susan

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
  Quoting Sean OBrien :

> Here's the list of troops. Sorry about the problem. I'll blame my mistake
> on the pain meds. LOL

Could I ask: What is the source of the names? A group like Blue Star Moms? or?
Are these soldiers (or family members) ok with their info being given out?

-zubeydah