[Northkeep] OT Request OOPS!

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:25:18 PST 2006

You're welcome!! And it's OPSEC...I mistakenly called it OSHA earlier...
when I mix medical with military plus not much sleep...not pretty! LOL!

It's also a guideline to NOT include the unit the soldier is attached to
(ie.. 101st Airborne, etc.)

There are a ton of rules and crap...but those are the basics. We're supposed
to send packages and letters to these guys just like they're civilians
working over there. :D

- Lady GG (who learned way too much about procedure than she'd like to)