[Northkeep] curious

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 08:31:43 PST 2006

I am not, nor will be a lawyer, but after taking an international business law class (once or twice), international copyright laws are a joke.  Short of taking them to the International Court, there is no way we can "force" them to take it down.  Even then, burden of proof and enforcement rests on us.  Anyone up for a road trip to Norway?  <wink>

  I think it's kind of interesting - I herad someone say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," or something to that effect.  A tiny little disclaimer, or even a link to our website would be nifty - talk about free advertising!

  Just my two cents worth....

  Kale, who is returning to hiding....

In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett